Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Celebrity Remembers Lost Car Keys

AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands (Tuesday) International recording artist Tori Amos was "delighted" and "relieved" to remember where she had left the keys to her car, a 1989 Ford Tempo some 4 years ago.
Cameras captured the event as Amos was appearing on The Netherlands' second most popular talk-show, The Siggy Van Pool Talk and Sing Programme. "I was just leaving for a tour" said Amos "And when I got back, I couldn't find the keychain anywhere. I was sure that I'd have to leave the car in the carport at my friend's place. It was especially disapointing because I left a bunch of my favorite tapes in the trunk".
Immediately after the broadcast, Amos called the United States.
" Kelly! Look in the change dish on the coffee table, under the all the pennies". Close friend, Kelly Branderson reported to Amos that the keys were indeed there.
"She said there was a half pack of Mentos there too" Amos joked "I remember buying them and thinking they were stale. I bet they're stale now eh?". Later she noted, "I was sure I had looked in that dish before, but y'know I bet I forgot"

No comments: