Thursday, March 11, 2004

iPods Are Deadly.

The Girlfriend, in The Living Room, with The iPod

Posted Mar 11, 2004, 9:32 AM ET by Sean Bonner

Brad Pulaski had died of blunt trauma to the head after being repeatedly bludgeoned with an iPod, a popular MP3 player produced by Apple.

Police said no motive has been confirmed, although evidence suggested the murder was the result of a domestic dispute after Pulaski erased the contents of Mathers’ iPod.

According to law officers, Mathers was hysterical when police arrived and told them that she killed her boyfriend only after he accused her of illegally downloading music and erased about 2,000 of her MP3s. Mathers complained that it took 3 months to build her music collection.

lifted from: http://apple.weblogsinc.com/


Toby adds:

I'm no Dr.Phil, but something tells me these kids were having some problems way before the iPod came along. However I did give Dr. Phil a call and he said...



"Hi, I'm Dr. Phil. If this was my girlfriend I'd have to ask her just what the hell is the matter with her. But maybe I would've gotten her a mini iPod 'cause they are awesome, and being a lot smaller she'd probably just bust up her hand instead of really doing any real damage to me (or my head). Sometimes people just don't 'think it out before they act it out'. She had a lot of stolen mp3s in her collection, I hope it wasn't anything by Hootie and The Blowfish, cause those fellahs are real nice and they need the money to support that one guy "Hootie" and his cocaine problem. If it was something by those Creed guys, well I would not give a toss, those guys just plain suck. It ain't worth killing over ('specially Creed). And don't steal music folks, my good friend Andy has it all anyway"

Smart guy that Dr. Phil. Maybe that's why they made him a doctor.

No comments: