Friday, March 19, 2004

It Turns Out Canadians Are Loud Obnoxious @$$holes Too


So, it turns out Canadia really does want to be America Junior. I went to the Barenaked Ladies concert at the Universal Ampitheater last night. We got there a little after the opening band had already started and it turns out my curse isn't only for movies. The people behind us were talking non-stop for at least 15 minutes as if nothing else was going on in the theater and I'm sure they started way before we got there.

Luckily I wasn't the one that said something this time. The lady sitting next to them pretty much flipped out. It was pretty sweet. Many expletives were thrown back and forth which almost came to blows being thrown. They loud talkers then looked to us for sympathy for being yelled at when I explained to them that they were being very loud but we agreed perhaps there was a better way to handle the situation.

I then found my proof that Canadians are loud obnoxious assholes. They explained that they were from Canadia (aka. America Jr.) and had been listening to BNL since Jr. High. I guess this gave them the right to act like retarded 4 year olds in front of a group of people. Who knew? The rest of the show they proceeded to explain how lucky us "Americans" were for having such great Canadians show up in our country.

If Canadia is so great why are you here in Amercia, eh? Go home you hockey watchin', moose lovin', maple syrup eating hosers!!!

No comments: