Monday, March 08, 2004

Manic Monday, Part 5

The Day Is Done With Minimal Murder

Went to work and talked to the bossman about stizuff, and everything seems to be rounding back into shape. I was afraid today was the "need to talk" girlfriend break-up thing but it turned out to be another "we're gonna do this and that" session that I've been in for 6 years now.

I wonder if you can get butt cancer from someone blowing smoke up your ass for 6 years?

Anyway, the day is done with 2 out of 4 victories. The fence is a mild victory in that I don't think it will be tough to get around "the code", SBC backed down and admitted fault, my job is still around (until my boss has another period, settle down it's a dude) and decides it's time to make everyone panic, my traffic ticket is paid and The Sadmakers* have rescheduled for Friday, so we'll see what happens then.

But just to let me know who's in charge, the fates decided to make the Lakers lose a game they should have won by 20. So I guess the toal for the day is Me - 3, Jesus - 2. TAKE THAT JESUS!!


*The Sadmakers - The Gas Company or any other company that insists on mis-billing their customers and/or tries to destroy their hope of having extra money in a month.

No comments: