Wednesday, March 10, 2004

A New Low/High

As of right now I'm on hold to speak to one Larry Burnett, the incredibly white, annoying and medicore host of Lakerline (the call-in show on radio after every game). I have never been so bored as to call a radio station, but there's a first time for everything (including the inevitable puking in an inappropriate place, 'member Toby?) so I figured screw it, I'm calling.

Also, I have the correct answer to the nightly trivia question and that will yield me tix* to a game. Though my first reflex is to try and say "meow" ten times in the conversation, I'll have to hold back.

I'm next to come on, so wait a minute here...

Damn on a break now, but I'm next on after the commercials...

While we wait - here's one of your favorite songs for you to sing in your head.....


* tix - the "Heavy Metal/Hollywood" spelling of tickets. Also acceptable is putting a "z" on the end of plural words, i.e. - boyz, girlz.

No comments: