Friday, March 12, 2004

NEW 'OUTHOUSE' CLEARLY VIOLATES LOCAL CODES.


COSTA MESA, CA(AP/Reuters) Homeowners on the street of Andy & Kate Cauble are divided at the 'new fangled' and 'fancy poop palace' that the couple has erected their back yard. Construction was done "On the downlow" and "Mostly at night when nobody can see us workin'"

"Hell of a thing" said neighbor Les Fincher, "It puts my outdoor statue of Sean Cassidy to shame. Bully for them".

However, not all of the couple's neighbors are supportive, "As a taxpayer I don't see why they can have a fancy outdoor bathroom and I have to put up with my cramped indoor bathroom, which I share with my pet llama, Gus" said one neighbor who asked not be identified.

Code enforcement officials at City Hall have few problems with the structure, even though it violates a local ordinance by 96 storeys, and includes a restaurant level and ample parking for 450 vehicles.

"Lets just say, they didn't forget to sign the application with a 'Ben Franklin' if you know what I mean" said "Friendly" George Romanetti, co-chair of the city's planning department. Romanetti is presently under investigation by Orange County's grand jury on an unrelated matter.

"We just wanted something a little special" said Cauble. "And since I spend upwards of 6 hours a day in the can, I figured we should do it up fancy".

As a conciliatory olive branch, Cauble has invited his neighbors to "come on in an try out the facilities, see what all the fuss is about." but warned to "bring yer own paper, I ain't made o'money".

No comments: