Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Unions Are For Pussies

So I go to the local Albertson' today to grab a 2 liter of Pepsi to complement my pal Jim Beam while I watch the Lakers whoop up on the bastard basketball stepson clan that is the L.A. Clippers. When I hit the register the damn checkout communist didn't even say hi, look me in the eye or do anything speical to warrant her 4 months of tireless and pointless bitching about having to pay for insurance she should've been paying for all along. She handed me my change and said nothing as she turned to her fellow militant whiner to start gabbing about the next pretend problems they will have. The "scab" (or should I say employees who valued their job and did what they're supposed to) employees were always nice, they did everything they could to make shopping for food (an inherent annoyance in life) a quick and pleasant experience. They always, at the very least, said thank you when they handed me change from the money I just spent to pay their checks.

Maybe I should start picketing the employees of the grocery industry and moan about what incompetent morons they are and how they might want to do their job they signed on for if they plan on getting compensated for it.

The Lakers won though, so that was nice...

No comments: