Saturday, March 13, 2004

Van Nuys High School Class of 1979: Michael Knight


Hi there. I can't believe that our 25 year reunion is coming up. I can't wait to meet up with everyone at the Sheraton Hotel in June. We've got lots to catch up on. 25 years, wow!!
What have I been up to? Well until recently I was working for a privately funded organization known as FLAG, the Foundation for Law And Government. At FLAG we did lots of cool stuff. One time I had to chase an armored car through the sewers of North Hollywood before it could steal a rare new element. Another time I had a mexican standoff against a semi truck made out of the same molecular bonded shell as my 'bitchen' 82 Trans Am, and to top it off, it was being driven by my evil twin (who had a goatee so you could tell us apart). That was two-parter if you know what I mean!
My boss was tensed-up European dude named Devon Myles. I think he was from France or maybe Paris. He was pretty good guy for a boss but most of the time my annual review would get postponed because he'd been kidnapped by Canadian Terrorists and I'd have to go and 'bring the beatdown' if you know what I mean (wink).
His secretary, Bonnie was totally hot for me. But like my Dad always used to say, "You don't poop where you eat" so I set her up with the guy that fixed the copier, and then dumped her for cheating on me.

Eventually I had to leave the company to pursue my dream of becoming a lifeguard in Malibu. I'm still waiting to hear back from them, so keep those fingers crossed.

Still no wedding ring, but I should tell the ladies out there that I was married briefly but she was killed by ninjas, it sucked. But now I'm cool and ready to love again.

I hope that 'Stinky Poncharello and Sonny"the man" Crockett show up. Those guys were way cool.

Go Van Nuys Huskies!!

Mikey "the Night Rocker" Knight (formerly Michael Long, but I got shot in the face and stuff, so i changed my name)