Friday, March 05, 2004

Whadda Day Eh?

This has got to be the most bored I have been since my third time through Geometry in high school.

There is nothing going on and nothing to do anywhere. This would be a great time to start that alcohol problem I've always wanted.

So ya know how farts stink (and sometimes sound) as wretched as a Father Dowling Mysteries marathon? Do you suppose that that (I love when I can legally use a word twice in a row in a sentence) is what our goopy insides smell like? And for that matter would an operating room/embalming room/autopsy parlour(?) be considered a free fart zone*? And for that matter what else, besides ripping incredible cheese bombs while they dig through our guts, are doctors doing while we're under. For me I know I'd find it hard to resist not doing like a little puppet show with people while they were knocked out. Then again, maybe that's just the boredom talkin'.

Oooo look - a bottle of whiskey in the pantry....


*free fart zone - Any area (i.e. - off of the 15 in Norco) where one can freely expel gaseous eminations from their self without reprisal.

No comments: