Friday, March 05, 2004

Wow! And I Thought I Was Bored...

This is the most tired I've been in a long time. But, I guess that's what I get for staying at Justin's so late.

Rather than doing any of the myriad of tasks I have to do relating to my job, I have spent most of the day downloading new fonts. I hope to use one of these in the what I think is the 4th or possibly 5th incarnation of Monkey1.com. I've also been trying to recruite people smarter than me to work on the site. That's how I got SimianCinema to work so well. I want the hiplog to integrate into the site as well as Greg's extremely cool gallery tool. If you've never seen Greg's site you should check it out. WWW.TINYGRASSHOPPER.COM.

Anyway, this killed another 5 minutes or so of my day. Let's see what I can find to do next in order to avoid my extremely boring job.

No comments: