Thursday, May 06, 2004

I Am The Altruistic Puma

Yes, I know that much to the chagrin or delight of most people around the world I have been far too absent from the Smart Patrol blog.

Well, I have now decided to document my incredible lack of activity in the world again, here at the home of the deadly but pretty Smart Patrol.

What have I been up to recently? First off, I have been conducting an experiment in finding out just how long I can remain in the clothes I slept in before I have t ogo to my "more exciting than ever" job. (The record currently stands at 8:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.) I have also been sitting at our dining room table dealing four hands of Texas Hold 'Em to myself and imaginary oppponents. The best part of this being that it is like gambling without all the fun and the money. Wait, I meant the worst part. By the way, I won for the first time only two nights ago. I have also continued to rape the record industry of their profits (partly out of anger at the prices for medicore to crappy music nowadays and partly because, well - it's free) and have bolstered my music collection to a healthy amount that I shouldn't mention here on the off chance that someone from the RIAA is either reading my posst or monitoring my brain (via the implant I recently discovered embedded in my left shoulder, but I digress...) Due to the amount of heat that that bastard God has decided to dole out to us humans recently, I have also been sitting directly under any fan I can find or sitting in my A/C'd car for unhealthy amounts of time.

Other than that, I've been doing nothing but waking, drawing, working and coming home to watch American Chopper reruns.

Anyway, I hereby promise to post more often and quit ignoring my duties to the well being of The Smart Patrol.

No comments: