Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Stay Tuned

Well this Thursday (a.k.a. - tomorrow) the Altrusitic Puma just may have a giant (well maybe medium to smallish medium sized) surprise in store for all, or at least most, of those who attend. I will try my best to get there for a little bit. (Ya see the Laker game is on, a very important playoff one at that, and I have to pick my good lady wife up after work because of car problemos)

Otherwise, I have been up to jack and squat. Mostly squat due to something very bad that has since ran through my belly, into the toilet, then floating aimlessly somewhere around the Huntington Beach Waste Facility and coming soon to a small innocent toddler bathing in the ocean's dirty bad water near you.

So anyway, come this Thursday y'all, and you too may (if I have enough) come across a free gift. And no, it's not a trampoline and/or a sailboat, but it could be made into one - hmmmm???

No comments: