Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Well, It's Official

My stomach is now a pussy.

No matter what I eat lately, it always comes blairing out in this torrent of horrendous splendor not but an hour later. What has happened to my once hearty innards? Could it be that I am intolerant of all food? Sure, it's a great weight loss plan, but a hell of a bummer way to go about life.

Anyway, I just got back from my Best Buy For Business survey thingy this morning. It wasn't all that bad (a decent free breakfast was there, eggs, fruit, chao mai meatballs, danishes, water, juice, etc.). The best part of the whole deal being that I walked out with a $150 gift card to Best Buy for my lack of efforts. It's very ironic that I got the call to do this instead of Heckdude. Considering Heckdude spends nearly the GNP of Sumatra there every year and he never got a call to do this, I feel incredibly gifted (moreso than normal). And all I had to do to earn this privlege was fake that I have a small business. What a country!!! (I immediately apologize for drudging up the memory of Yakov Smirnov for everyone, that was uncalled for, my bad)

So here I sit with my gift card wondering just what (especially since Best Bought doesn't sell any kind of replacement stomach lining, at least no brands that I'm familiar with) to get with it. Maybe an iPod, maybe a T.V. for our guest room, maybe a DVD burner for compy, maybe a side of beef jerky, the options are endless.

That's what 's going on with my life today, how 'bout you?

Secrest out....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chao Mai meetballs were on the menu?

AMAZING!!