Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Hello MISTER PERSONALITY!!!

I took a personality test. It asks a series of questions and them compares your answers to world leaders. Basically I was aiming for Abe Lincoln.



I guess it was broken.

But either way, I sure would like to get some better treatment around here!

tw

UPDATE: Tony Perija took the same test and HE got Abe Lincoln... it is definitely broken!!

UPDATE 2: I took the test again, a day later and in a different mood. I went a little slower and got..


So now I am a little more confused. I guess even Che and Mother T had their bad days. Perhaps this is merely confirmation of that which we have always suspected. There are monsters, there are angels, there is a peacefulness and a rage inside us all...

Or maybe it just means that the damn test thingy sucks butt!! Maybe? Y'think?

3 comments:

Mr. DNA said...

It said I'm Saddam Husein.
Should I kill myself now?

Unknown said...

Saddam Hussein eh? Maybe it's not broken after all.

Andy said...

I am Lincoln - yay for me!!