Saturday, October 30, 2004

Have you ever wondered ...

Well, wonder no more.

My telephone's memory had reached its capacity a few months ago, so I decided it is time for an upgrade. But before doing so I wanted to preserve the last 2.046 years of my life. If anyone is interested in what El hombre alto has been doing with his life since his deportation, I have recently emptied all of its photographs and am now making them available to our little (but very loveable) community.

El hombre alto en JapĆ³n

2 comments:

Andy said...

Well I can now add an irrational fear of Japanese insects to my growing lists of things on the Earth that scare me slackjawed.

Possibly a move to Honduras is in the cards for you el hombre? I smell bananas...

Mr. DNA said...

You look younger in Japan. Do they have time machines there?
Why were you in the hospital? Do you know Godzilla?
You seem to know a lot of white people.