Friday, October 15, 2004

People Are Whacky. So Sayeth The Lord

I was reading about this site on another guys blog and felt it had to be shared with the group.

Here's a little taste of what's on the site I am naming "With You Always".


"I was awakened in the middle of the night with a clear, vivid impression that the Lord wanted me to do some special drawings -- drawings depicting ordinary people in their everyday environment . . . . with one important addition: the presence of Jesus Christ and His involvement in those routine activities.

One of my personal favorites:


A couple captions I might use:
After the "ordeal", Jesus goes for a little levity with a brief stint at clown college
or
"Make with yuks or the kid gets it"

1 comment:

Andy said...

HOLY FUCKIN CRAP!!!!

Religion may have hit one of their many idiotic plateaus with this wonder of crapotomy!!

In the words of Christopher Walken - "WOWY, WOW, WOW!!"