Monday, November 15, 2004

The Life Aquatic with The Smart Patrol

I know its a little early but I wanted people to have a chance to make plans in advance. I'm taking Friday December 10th off from work to drive up to Los Angeles to see "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou". It's a little birthday present to myself.

So, if you don't work that day, or can arrange to not work that day, you should come along. (Justin, you're looking a little peaked, you OK buddy. *WINK. WINK.*)

If you're thinking, "Hey it's not worth taking a day off from work to see a movie."
I have three unarguable points to convince you:
  1. When is it ever not worth it, to take a day off? Work is for SUCKERS!

  2. It's for my 30th Birthday. I'm now officially old. (Like the rest of you.)

  3. This movie is gonna kick ass. Check out the website if you don't believe me. LifeAquatic.com

You're gonna love this movie so much, that if it were a TV show on FOX, they would cancel it before the first commercial break.

2 comments:

Andy said...

I am so there, I'm.... um...

so there

(I have nothing)

Unknown said...

BAM SAUSAGE!!