Monday, February 28, 2005

30 Minute Comics Vol. 1 Issue 4

DINO ROAD RAGE



I suppose you’re wondering what happened back there. Yeah? Well me too. I can’t even believe the luck I’ve had today. I was on my way to help out a buddy of mine who’s got some black market stuff going on down by the volcanoes. I’m driving along, minding my own business, and out of nowhere this God Damned sea turtle in one of those huge SUV’s just starts lane drifting all over the place. As it is I’m not driving my best ‘cause my pal told me to be ready for some action, so I’ve got this F***ing dual gatling gun, flame thrower thing strapped to my damned back, and my ass is barely on the seat. I slam on the breaks and this turtle switches lanes, and slows down so we’re side by side. Then, the damn turtle turns to face me and pulls out a semi-automatic. I mean are you kidding me with this? The broad aims it at me, and it’s then that I realize why she looks familiar. I took care of her brother last week. I mean talk about Murphey’s law. So I open fire on her and her SUV flips over the barrier and does a Peter Pan off the side of the cliff and into the lagoon. Unfortunately for myself, I realized I was heading straight towards a tree. As you can see the tree made out a bit better than my Jeep. My wife is gonna F***ing kill me.

No comments: