Tuesday, February 01, 2005

CONCERT REVIEW: King Neptune @ The Tank, Bar & Grille

Review by Jeremy Paciorowsky for Sound Re-Enforcement VIII
First of all, I should say that I was way onto King Neptune before anybody had ever heard of them. I have a cd-r from a show they did like 3 years ago.

King Neptune really know how to bring the rock!


First off they opened with their hit, I missed most of it because the crowd was yelling "STEVE, STEVE" in honor of their lead singer whose name is Steve. The crowd was really into the band but when I got back from the restroom, someone had totally snaked my barstool (not cool guys) so I had to stand at the back near this really weird dude with a mullet and a rainbow tank-top.

After two more songs the guy in the tank-top was really creeping me out so I went over by the bar where there was this slamming hottie who looked like the dude who was hitting on her was starting to bother her. So I strolled up and pretended I knew her from school (which I had seen on an episode of "One Tree Hill"). But she didn't seem to get the idea and the guy she was talking to told me to "get lost" (not very original, dude). Because I am driving with a few tickets on my record, I decided I didn't want any trouble and told the guy that I didn't want to rumble, which was lucky for him because I took taekwondo for three semesters. He then called me a "fag" and told me to get lost before he "bitch slapped me back to Westminister" (I don't even live in Westminister, so that was a total 'face' on that guy).

Just then something must have happened to the lead singer because everyone started yelling "STEVE, STEVE" so I looked over but didn't see anything so I guess he was OK. At that exact moment the hottie accidentally spilled her drink and said she had to go to the bathroom for a paper towel, I assume she meant for me, since most of the drink landed on my jacket.

After a few minutes (I guess she was stuck in a line or something) I decided to catch the rest of the show (which was awesome). Afterwards some dude puked right by where I was standing.

I would recommend this band.

Jeremy Paciorowsky

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I probably should not have let Jeremy post his Sound Reinforcement Report online. He's a real good kid (a bit slow maybe). At the very least I should have read it before uploading it.
My apologies.

Toby

Andy said...

Jeremy's retarded cander and knack for the meaningless tangents of a story are welcome here any time.

elhombrealto said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
elhombrealto said...

whoa. didn't we go to high school with a guy who had a similar name? that totally sounds like him too. nice work prisoner!

Mr. DNA said...

I think this guy is on his way to becoming a successful writer for the OC Weekly.

Unknown said...

Jeremy Paciorowsky is not Jeremy Paciorkowski, any similarities between the two individuals is just a silly wacky thing. Please don't sue me.