Monday, August 29, 2005

Photoslop Monday: Better late than never?

I checked my email and found out Toby had asked me to post the pic for Photoslop Monday. I could take this as an honor, or I could assume he doesn't have any follow through. But most likely it's because Toby has sporadic online connections, and figured it would be better to have me take care of things.

Lets get the ball rolling with something that is not topical but always easy to make fun of, TV Evangelist crap.



-found through boing boing, linked from flickr, uploaded by Chainbreaker

3 comments:

Jerrster said...

You can't lose making fun of losers...and TV Preachers top that bill 100%.

Fig said...

I don't think he's praying, I think he's just trying really hard to poop.

Andy said...

Alright man, where'd the poster come from - love that old thing!!!

Now if I can only find the phone calls we did to TBN, that'd be somethin'.