Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Spam Jerkoffs Spoiling Our Happy Home **UPDATED**



Some of our comments forums have been the unfortunate recipients of spam.
Unless we can find a way to keep ashwipes like JustBlaze1, Joshjpeg and Christopher (I'd post their phone numbers if I could) from putting their ads in our comments then we will have to resort to upping the security on the comments section.
I have reported them to the authorites (not as scary as it sounds) and deleted their sloppy attempts at viral marketing (halfwit mofos)

thePrisoner (less spam, more eggs beans and chips)

UPDATE: Sorry folks, the spam bastards have forced me to switch on the 'member's only' light. This is a temporary measure brought on by the above listed trespassers. Be sure and visit them (the above listed hucksters) and buy their fantastic products - or just set fire to a bag of dog crap, ring their doorbell and run away. Your choice, I would never advocate violence, unless I was sure I was going to get away with it.

If you want to be a member, and therefore able to reply & post to The Smart Patrol, just send me an e-mail.

1 comment:

Mr. DNA said...

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

stay strong