Friday, September 16, 2005

Cheese Friday: Once again Japan gets 'it'

Happy Cheese Friday everyone.


Japan is ahead of the curve again with "must have" products.
Vodafone has come out with "cheese" mobile phone covers.
If any of you would like to buy me a belated birthday present, feel free.
I think you'll need to get me a new phone too, these covers don't fit my phone.
Thanks in advance.

Click here for the engadget article.
Watch the commercial here!(WMV)

Thanks to Mr Kamikaze for the heads up.

3 comments:

Fig said...

Happy Cheese Friday Y'all!

Does that come in limburger?

Jerrster said...

Cheese it's just not the item you'd think would be so universal...footwear...phone covers...etc. I'm less impressed with most of the items...but I'm incredibly moved by the never ending amount of new cheese themed products...I was a little skeptical that Cheese Friday could have a lasting run...but Holy Baby Swiss...it's ad infinitum.

elhombrealto said...

I hate to burst the delicious cheese bubble Mr. DNA, but to be completly honest... Japan really doesn't get it. If you could see what they try to pass off as ”cheese” over here, it would put an end to all of your "cheese friday" dreams. (and then make more room for the previously suggested Grape-Nuts Monday!)