Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A holiday message from Neil & Mr. Gimp

Seasons Greetings everyone! Mr. Gimp and I wish our fans all over the world a joyous and merry holiday season. We are sending this message out early to include our Wicca brethren on this, the eve of the Rites of Samhain.

As many of you already know, on November 8th my new album will be released and Mr. Gimp and I will embark on an eighteen-month world tour. The new album is my most ambitious in many years. It's a concept double LP recorded with the London Symphony Orchestra. Based entirely on the writings of Alistair Crowley, it is entitled "Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn Part One". Mr. Gimp and I are very proud of this work and hope that fans new and old will embrace it. Make sure to come see the show when the tour reaches your town. We will forgo playing any of my old songs so that "Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn" can be reproduced on stage in its entirety. Mr. Gimp has designed some fantastic new costumes and the all new, $50,000,000 stage, light, and pyrotechnic show, designed by master illusionist Criss Angel, is the most spectacular ever conceived.

After nearly a decade of ups and downs since my divorce, I look forward to this new chapter in my life with renewed confidence and enthusiasm thanks, in no small part, to Mr. Gimp and my new friends in the Pagan and BDSM community. I hope that you too can spend the holiday season in the firm, warm tight, embrace of your loved ones as well.

Neil & Mr. Gimp

(This was the final public press release made before Mr. Diamond's tragic autoerotic asphyxiation accident in Bangkok Thailand Oct 21st, 2005)

Submitted by Scott (Mr. Gimp) Francisco

No comments: