Saturday, October 08, 2005

Movie Review: Waiting...

Ok, so the movie is not great, but I paid $8.50 and I'm okay with it, so if that's a hit, bully for you Rob.

The real story is that as well as being his first film, Waiting... may be writer/director Rob McKittrick's last film. The story is as colorful as the language used to tell it, so I'll let Rob tell it himself with this snipped from his personal blog...

Rob McKittrick - Blog:
Here's the set-up for the clip: Basically, I wanted Luis to cheer the character "Calvin" on by saying "You can do it!" (not like Rob Schneider, by the way), and he wanted to cheer him on by calling him a "Pissing-Pussy-Bitch." This is supposed to be Calvin's dream sequence where everyone is being nice to him, and I tried to explain that to Luis, but he wouldn't fucking budge. You tell me if I was being out of line, or if I was "directing him on how to act."

Click on one of these links:

www.geocities.com/tedpump1/waiting/clip155.56.asx
www.geocities.com/tedpump1/waiting/clip155.150.asx
www.geocities.com/tedpump1/waiting/clip155.300.asx
www.geocities.com/tedpump1/waiting/clip155.700.asx

I love his performance in the movie, but man was he an ass...

(Note to Lions Gate: Do NOT try to take this link down. I will only put it back up, and you will seriously anger me. Given how limp our tracking numbers are, YOU OWE ME)

###

This isn't quite Office Space at a restaurant, but it does have some nice laughs and some filth... If you go see this film (only if you already saw Serenity) eat dinner FIRST.

thePrisoner (made you look at my batwing)

UPDATE: Some of the more connected media outlet websites have declared Shenanigans on this... word is that it was all a publicity stunt, ho hum

No comments: