Friday, November 11, 2005

Cheese Friday: Richard Cheese

From his website:
"Lounge singer Richard Cheese performs swingin' Vegas versions of rock, rap, and Top40 hits, turning contemporary songs into traditional pop vocal standards. With his swanky jazz trio, his tiger-striped tuxedo, and his enormous microphone, it's the perfect mix of music, martini, and madcap. Cheese has been a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live, has performed 20 times as the house band on NBC's Last Call with Carson Daly, and has been featured on the "Dawn Of The Dead" movie soundtrack. His fourth CD "APERITIF FOR DESTRUCTION" is now available wherever music is sold."

If you live in SoCal you probably know who he is, but you might need a refresher course. If you don't live here and have never heard of him, do yourself a favor and check it out.
Click Here for the music.

Happy Cheese Friday!

4 comments:

Jerrster said...

I live in SoCAL...but...I've never heard of this guy...he looks pretty cheesie.

Fig said...

THAT is on my Christmas list.

Happy Cheese Friday!
Did you eat some of your blue light special Mac&Cheese Mr. DNA?

Mr. DNA said...

Jer- I'm surprised you haven't heard of him. And yes, he's very cheesie.

Lily-Yup, I ate some 34 cent mac n' cheese.

My life is non-stop excitement.

Andy said...

I am the proud owner of the Richard Cheese collection and just got (aka - free from the wondernet as I like to call it) this ditty as well.

He is good. Cheese is good.

He-cheese - mmmm - not so sure 'bout that one.