Sunday, November 20, 2005

Prisoner's Tips: Black Friday is coming


Thanksgiving is right around the corner and afterwards is the biggest shopping day of the year.
If you're going to be smart you might want to start your shopping early. Assuming you aren't tapped out from scoring an Xbox 360 you can always hit THIS SITE for a quick run down of the best deals and bargains to be had.

I don't know why I'm posting this, but it might be useful. Here's a suggestion tho', don't just scan the list for stuff you want for yourself. That is a great way to go broke.

thePrisoner (making a list, checking it twice)

2 comments:

Andy said...

A hint for Mr. Kamikaze.

Best Bought in Metro Pointe told me today they will have 200 X-Box 360s on midnight of Monday and that line-up starts 8 pm that night if you're absolutely in need of one immediately.

Just here to help (and spend your money).

Hint - I also find that if you don't buy shit for nobody you avoid the shopping hassle altogether.

I'm just full of little helpers tonight, aren't I?

Unknown said...

nice hint Puma, nice AND classy.