Monday, December 19, 2005

Adventures At Work

This is a true story:
I made a DVD of a project for my bosses to review. Usually they come into the edit bay and have me hit the space-bar and sit there while they look at something that they've never seen before (even though they've already told the client how great it is). But I digress...
So the DVD, I made it in iDVD and it has a basic start up screen (brushed aluminum)and a little button that shows you a clip of the video.
So my boss, K____ has had the DVD for about 30 minutes, no word. Then she staggers into the edit bay with her Dell laptop.

"Dude, dude, major problemo" she begins,"this window thing is too small to make out the text."

"Uh, K____ it's a button"
"A what?"
"Click it"


She clicks the button and the video begins playing full frame.

"It's okay" she calls back to me as she staggers out of the room, "I fixed it!"


So I loaded up Craigslist and started browsing the jobs.

thePrisoner (it's ok, I fixed it)

1 comment:

Mr. DNA said...

awesome