Wednesday, January 25, 2006

FUGITIVE




Police are checking every outhouse steakhouse and bathhouse in the area.
Maybe they should do a stakeout at the YMCA, like in that movie; the one with Richard Dreyfuss and Emilio Estevez... what was the name..?

thePrisoner (no, thePrisoner 2)

thanks to Guy, for his generosity in sending me the original story that was the inspiration for this post. The very notion that I would forget to give credit where credit was due fills me such remorse that I can barely, blah blah blah...

4 comments:

Mr. DNA said...

Didn't you think to ask yourself, "Hmm, did Guy send me this link because he was planning on posting it to the blog later?" ?

Oh yeah, and thanks for mentioning that I sent you the link.

Me me me me me me me...

Unknown said...

You are right, I apologise.

Mr. DNA said...

No thanks. I don't except your apology.
Linking me with whine, oh I'm laughing. Ha.

Oh yeah, Mr. Kane says that Uncle Toby is a "bad man", and he doesn't want to talk to him on the phone anymore.

Who's whining now?

Unknown said...

That was completely unecessary.