Tuesday, April 18, 2006

More Exciting Smart Patrol News

Well, along with the new look of the site I decided to add a little functionality to our happy home plus a special surprise.

First, I created a webmaster email so people can contact us. I'm not sure why anyone would want to do that, but there are some whackos out there. You can click on the image to left and it will open your email program of choice.

And now for the big news...

Having trouble remembering our pesky blogger.com url, well worry no more:

TheSmartPatrol.net is now live and kicking.

Bookmark it, send it to your friends, throw out on the floor and roll around in it. We have it for two years and no one can take it away.

So, Welcome to TheSmartPatrol 2.0. ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm floored!
This is way better than the Christmas I got a pony.

Stupid Pony.

And mark my words, 'TSP dot net' is just gonna get better or weirder.

Mr. DNA said...

Yay! My connection is patchy at best right now. but I can see the light.

Andy said...

The new phone book's here!!!!

The new phone book's here!!!!

Hats off to Jesus for a faster loading, purdy lookin' site.

2000 years zombified but still so damn computer savvy - what a guy.