Thursday, April 20, 2006

No More Reruns...

The masses have spoken.
Actually it was Jason and he said that just reposting an old post was cheesy. I agreed. But I am going to suggest that some of our readers may be quite new to the site (Welcome) and never saw some of the decidedly odd content of our first 2 years online. I know, I know can you believe it's been 2 years? Me neither.

But I digress... that can hardly come as a surprise!

To those of you who just found us by Googling a random phrase, like... Machewicca (we 0wnz that word) you might want to browse the extensive archive of The Smart Patrol. Just use the links to the right of the screen. Be warned that most of the photos are probably gone (we were leeching from other sites, naughty naughty) and the format might not look quite right.

But they were made with love... and the occasional open tag.

thePrisoner

No comments: