Thursday, April 20, 2006

Podcasting: It's What's For Dinner


I've been a fan of Penn & Teller for a long time, but Toby recently hipped me to the fact that Penn has a Podcast of a radio show he does from his home is Las Vegas for 92.3 Free FM. Besides being an atheist and staunch supporter of freedom of speech (no matter how stupid he thinks your opinions are), what recently cemented my love for his show in my mind was when he used the term "Zombie Jesus Day" when referring to Easter. This much loved term often used by our good pal Andy should be reason enough for you to give it a listen.

You can check out Penn's site at:
PennRadio.com

or if you're hip to the Podcast world you can subscribe to his show on iTunes here:
Penn Jillette Podcast (Link will open itunes and subscribe you to the podcast)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet, and thanks for the attribution.

Even if you aren't the biggest Penn fan (which I would say I wasn't BEFORE the podcast) his show is really good and well worth a few minutes of eartime. After all, who listens to the radio anymore anyway.

thePrisoner (loves distractions in the workplace)

Andy said...

Godammit - now everyone will think I ripped it off.

Son of a bitch!

At least it was used by someone I like - I guess - but still - GODAMMIT!!!!!!!!!