Sunday, April 09, 2006

SMART PATROL LABS: Because You Like Experiments...

Download our test podcast

this may require iTunes or at the very least Quicktime™ which you should have anyway.
If this works and we decide to do more podcasts you may use your prefferred rss newsreader or podcasting application and the feed is here (right click to copy it).


or just watch it here, I hope that this loads ok for our dialup friends.


As always feedback is appreciated, and yes I know it sounds like crap. Blame the cheap-o recorer I used.


thePrisoner (in the lab)

1 comment:

Andy said...

Aside from the disturbing "Ash emerging from the Book Of The Dead" pix, it's cool.

Everything loaded fast and worke for me - now let's do 1,00 of them and mostly on Thrusday's - si?

I think so - great - so Thursday it is.