Tuesday, April 04, 2006

USB Glowing Tiki: Now With Video



Nels is at it again.
Just a few minutes ago he dropped me an IM to let me know that his USB Glowing Eyes Tiki thing as seen here, and mentioned here and here, is a wonderful reality. Not only is it made real but you can check it out in action via this bouncy bubby video.

Hey, maybe you have a spot on your desk that is just dying for some tiki goodness.

Be sure and have a looky-see what else he has for the tiki lover in your life.

thePrisoner (loves a luau)

UPDATE: Nels needs some sleep, he just sent me this version 3 revision that dances and pulese to music.

2 comments:

T Bass said...

Wow, I got really excited there for a minute...I truly wanted one.

Uhm, $169.99?!?

What am I missing here?!?

Do disrespect, I thiink it's damn cool, but...

Mr. DNA said...

I think Nels makes them himself.

As in handmade, from wood and stuff.