Friday, June 23, 2006

Cheese Friday: Don't call it a comeback!



Yeah, I'm back today. Or should I say this morning? Thank the render gods for granting me this time with you.

Don't think just cuz I haven't been posting the gospel, Cheese Friday was gone. Cheese Friday is bigger than you and me. It exists on it's own, with or without me. It's not about me.




So the Grilled Cheese Virgin Mary is back in the "news" again. If you like scary older women that are missing their front teeth, this is for you.
The clip is worth watching to see the tattoo artist. She looks like Lauren Sanchez' younger hotter sister. Awesome.

Cheese Ketchup:
New world record.
Star Wars Dick Cheese.
You eat 31.3 lbs o'Cheese a year.
Bad heart? Eat some Cheese.
No Cheese for me, I'll have the shit sandwich...
and finally,
It should have been me.


Save a cow, kill a vegan.

2 comments:

Mr. Kamikaze said...

The tattoo artist is named Kat Von D. She does amazing black and white and portrait tattoos. It makes me a little sad to see her wasting her time tattooing a grilled cheese sandwhich on the saggy boob of a Jesus freak. I guess everyone has to make a buck.

You can check out some of Kat's less vomit inducing tattoos on her site. KatVonD.net

"dipie"

Unknown said...

Having seen this lady on the Penn & Teller show "Bullshit" I can declare without fear of reprimand or controversy that she is 99.44% batshit crazy.
Nice ink tho'.
Off topic Lauren Sanchez had a baby yesterday, congrats to Lauren and an air-5 to Mr. Sanchez.

thePrisoner (cheese is for eatin')