Sunday, June 25, 2006

Crazy Drunk Assholes

So, It's 2:30 am and I'm finishing up this weeks podcast when I hear a car screech around the corner in front of my aparment. Shortly after I hear the load crash of what can only be cars running into each other. I ran outside onto the patio to watch a black truck (some said it was a Ford Explorer) go into reverse, pulling itself free from the small white pickup it ran into while smashing into the small red pick up behind it. Then it peeled off down the street and made a right onto El Camino. I went outside to join the crowd of people that was forming. There are skid marks on the grass, a white pick up with its front end smashed in and pushed into the middle of the street and the side of the small red pick up that was parked in front of it bashed in.


There is now almost 2 car length of empty curb where I'm sure there was none before. Regretably, I wasn't able to see the plates as the car drove off but it sounds like some other people saw some paint company stickers on the back of the car. It wouldn't surprise me if the guy lives in my apartment complex. I think enough people saw and heard what happened that he will probably get caught. But if you see a newer model black Ford truck with big white stickers for a painting company and a smashed up front end and drivers side write down the license plate and let me know.

No comments: