Friday, July 14, 2006

Cheese Friday: Who knew?


From the seatllest.com

About two hours south of Seattle, just off I-5, sits the little hamlet of Toledo, which annually celebrates Cheese Days the second weekend in July. There's some historical background -- the festival honors a local cheese factory which closed its doors in the 1940s -- but mainly it's just an excuse for some small town fun: there's a parade, frog-jumping contest, golf tournament, kids' carnival, car show, quilt show and, yes, "cow plop bingo."

Okay, I'm making my resevations for next year now.
Who's with me??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid to ask, but curiousity got the best of me: what the heck is "cow plop bingo?"

Andy said...

Picture a big bingo board - cows walking onto it - then taking massive dumps in places. When they drop a load on your number yuou mark it off on your card - until "Bingo!" - shit's finally paid off.

"bbmgvgj"

Unknown said...

Uh, I'm pretty sure that isn't it. The game you are talking about is 'dookie-plookie' which I used to play at my old apartment... Until I was asked to leave by the new residents.

"treae"