Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Andy: Birthday


Happy Birthday Andy...

Hi Andy this is TV personality David "The Hoff" Hasslehoff with a special birthday wish for you.
Andy, I wish I weren't so darn busy right now. If had some free time then we'd go play some Gauntlet™ down at Nickels O'Fun the new video arcade down at the mall. I like to play as the Valkyrie because I like to feel pretty and pretend to have breastesses. But enough about me, what about you? Oh yeah, this isn't a chat room and you can't answer me, (stupid Hoff stupid stupid).
As you may have guessed, I'm back in the 'special hospital' again, it's time for my semi-annual pain killer addiction to flare up for a week or so.

Hey do you remember that time on Miami Vice where Sonny lost his memory and was a bad guy for like half a season? Man, was that weird or what? I wish they'd done stuff like that on my show, I never got to be the evil lifeguard... ah well, regrets are ten a penny at the drive-thru, as the old song goes.

Well, I'd better go now. Merry Xmas in case I forget, or Quonset if'n you're of a Hebrew persuasion.

Dave

No comments: