Tuesday, February 06, 2007

WHO'S WITH ME?... Hello, is this thing on?

Ira Glass ★ Steven Barclay Agency



I like This American Life (note the use of caps, I'm not just saying that I enjoy living in America).



They are doing a show in LA on March 12th 2007.

Who wants to go with me?



Monday, March 12, 2007 - Los Angeles
, CA Royce Hall - Live TAL Show. Tickets available February
9 at www.ticketmaster.com,
Charge by Phone 310-825-2101 or 213-365-3500, or the UCLA Central
Ticket Office at the James West Alumni Center



I'm not offering to pay, I'm not even volunteering to drive. But I am going.



thePrisoner (NPR is cool, shut up!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me IN.

I love that show!

Anonymous said...

i like how you left out how much this show will cost. thats because it should be free. effing npr, i bet they even ask for a donation before its over.

Unknown said...

It'll be free when it's on the radio.