Friday, April 13, 2007

If I were to say to you, "Can you keep a secret?"...


...Would you know just what to do, or where to keep it?

This morning's playlist for the kids at breakfast:

ABC 'Look of Love'
XTC 'Generals and Majors'
Devo 'Freedom of Choice'
Concrete Blonde 'Still in Hollywood'
ABC 'Poison Arrow'
Devo 'Peek-a-Boo'
XTC 'Senses Working Overtime'
Blur 'Song 2'
The White Stripes 'I Can Tell That We Are Gonna Be Friends'
Black Flag 'Jealous Again'
Wonderstuff 'Give Give Give Me More More More'
Big Country 'Big Country'
The Carpenters 'Sing a Song'


There's dancing and pantomime involved.
I just hope I haven't scarred them for life.







-Mr. DNA ('s daughter is 1 year old today)

P.S. Happy Cheese Friday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have 2 things I want to say:

1. This is an awesome playlist.
and
B. That little lady is truly an awesome person. I often think how funny it is that there was a time she wasn't around.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated B-day Mr DNA's daughter!