Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What's In Your Wallet?

While attending Greg and Tracy's wedding this weekend I lost my wallet. I've made all the calls to the last places I remember having it etc and torn up any places it might be even though I don't think it is. I'm pretty pissed.
By sheer coincidence I had left my debit/ATM card at Jason's before we left, so at least that isn't gone. However all the other good walletty stuff is lost. I sat down to make a list of all the stuff I'll have to replace but thought this might be an interesting (ok, scratch interesting) topic for discussion.

What is in your wallet? Here's what I remember being in mine.

1. Current Driver's License.
2. Old Driver's License.
3. Old School ID (still good for discount movie tickets).
4. Current Auto Insurance Card.
5. Several Old Auto Insurance Cards.
6. Lots of Receipts.
7. Regal Movie Club Card.
8. Universal Life Church ID card (laminated, looked homemade).
9. AAA Card.
10. Vons Club Card.
UPDATE:

11. Apple Gift Card ($50 boo hoo).


That's all I have right now, but I'm sure there was more.




...and now that I'm in the market for a new wallet, does anyone have any suggestions? My old wallet was 10 years old and had great sentimental value, so the new one has some big shoes to fill.

thePrisoner (no ID, no problem)

No comments: