Monday, December 31, 2007

From An Amtrak Train...

NOTE TO THE LURKERS: Sorry folks, a lot of this isn't gonna make a
whole pile of sense, but the sentiment is sincere and you are included.

I'm on my way to San Diego to ring in the good 'ole Nuevo Año. As is
my way, I'm giving some thoughts to the year ahead (beyond the obvious
peace and prosperity for you and me and all of ours that is).
I would not dare to attempt a "year in review" post (especially on an
iPhone keyboard) and I know that each of our top ten lists would have
a few discrepancies so let's agree that 2007 has had some ups and some
downs. We've lost a friend or two and welcomed a baby or two as well,
and you don't have to be terribly wise to predict that this upcoming
year presents a strong likelihood of "more of the same". Much like
California weather predictions, tomorrow will be a lot like today,
maybe a little warmer, maybe a little cooler, and a slight chance of
precipitation or earthquake.

Okay, maybe I have no idea what my point is here, but I hope that 2008
is a little better than 2007 and not quite as good as 2009, I think
you all deserve that and a bit more.

ALL THE BEST FOR 2008 AND BEYOND

STAY WARM

CALL YOUR MOM

Don't forget to drink your Ovaltine.

Toby (aka thePrisoner)

3 comments:

Mr. DNA said...

Happy New Year little buddy.

Joanna Cake said...

Wot, no Friday cheese post? Even Im concerned now x

savannah said...

happy new year, sugar(s)