Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Free Music!


Foxboro Hot Tubs, a band rumored to be a not-so-secret Green Day side project, have released a song titled "Mother Mary" for free online. All you have to do is enter your email address and zip code in the required fields and the song is yours. I have it on good authority that it doesn't need to be your address, just any address will do (you might want to try vice_president@whitehouse.gov and 20500 for the zip). Click the pic above for the goods. You can listen to more songs on their MySpace page.

-Mr. DNA (now you owe me)

3 comments:

Jerrster said...

Gee, you posted something let me see what you are talking about.

2 Dollar Productions said...

Good tips as I hadn't heard about this one.

As for your NM trip, I was in Taos in January and ate more green/red chiles than any one man should over the course of a week. Great stuff.

Joanna Cake said...

I shall pass this on to those in my house who adore Green Day.

PS That person also required me to buy Brie, Edam and Cheddar today. I just thought you'd like to know :)