Monday, March 03, 2008

Tag, I'm it.


I have been tagged by Ms. Cake to confess seven strange facts about myself. Since she seems really nice I'll comply.

But know this, you may never look at me the same way again. (said in scary announcer voice)
Dah dum dum! (music builds to a crescendo)

I'm trying to build up the suspense. Get ready to be underwhelmed.

The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
5. Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

I'm only going to follow rules 1, 2, & 3 (see number 4 below).
Here they are in no particular order:

1. I like The Carpenters. Not in a ironic kitschy way, but in a genuine way. When I listen to some of their songs it takes me back to my childhood. When home was always a safe and warm place. And no, I'm not gay.

2. I don't eat fruit. "Not even _____?" you may ask. No, not even ____ .
It's a mental disorder, probably one of many, I guess. Even without fruit I'm a fairly healthy person.

3. I like Broccoli. I sometimes pretend I'm a giant eating trees while the imaginary villagers are scurrying around asking for mercy. My kids think it's funny, at least for now.

4. I don't like being "told" to do something. I think it's my inner juvenile delinquent trying to get out.

5. I like sex. I know, strange huh? My wife was even more shocked than you.

6. I don't like when people call me boss, chief, gov'ner, captain or anything else of the sort.
Just don't. Okay boss?

7. I don't always eat Cheese on Friday. Shhh, don't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret.


-Mr. DNA (prefers to be asked)

2 comments:

Joanna Cake said...

I too like the Carpenters (such haunting melodies and, being anorexic myself, something of a warning), brocolli and, surprisingly, SEX :)

I didn't realise that your blog was a group effort, I just thought those names were your multiple personalities...

Mr. DNA said...

While I may have multiple rolls in life, online I have but one personality. Mr. DNA.
Named from the namesake song of our blog. And the ability to impregnate women in a single bound.