Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Let's Go See Ira



I know how much we all love listening to This American Life on NPR. And I know that we all got Showtime when they announced that TAL (note: the kids call This American Life, TAL for short) was doing a TV show. And I know we all downloaded the episodes off the torrents right after it was on TV. And I know we all bought the DVD exclusively from Borders books when it was released...

Well now we can go see Ira, live! (tape delayed due to how far it is from Chicago to Orange County) so not 'live' so much as fresh frozen.

5/1/08 - it's a Thursday, you love Thursday!!
$20 - you love $20, Elisabeth Shue was in it!!* you love Elisabeth Shue.
see thislife.org for locations near you, or near me, like Huntington Beach which is pretty close, and they have a Cheesecake Factory right there, maybe we can get dessert afterwards.

thePrisoner (doesn't want to be the only person in the theater)

*that my friends is a pull.

No comments: