Monday, May 19, 2008

Fries: You Have No Power Over Me!!


As Summer descends upon us (yes, it's fricking hot) Mr. Kamikaze and I look at our tubby bellies and decide that we really need to do a little something that we hope will miraculously make Mr. Tummy take a hitch-hike to Gonesville.
Wanna make a FAST Hundred bucks? Here's all you gotta do. If you catch Mr. Kamikaze or ThePrisoner eating a FRIED POTATO PRODUCT, ie. French Fries, Hash Browns, Home Fries, etc. and tag them (maybe even a photo) then you win, we're busted and everyone will know that we have zero will power and are suckers for the spuds.
To be clear, we aren't haters for the taters, mashed, boiled, baked, toasted, curried, or raw are still ok. Fried is right off the table and out of the question.
Now the small print.

ONLY THE FIRST PERSON TO CATCH US WINS THE HUNDY - CHANCES ARE IF ONE OF US LOSES THEN WE'LL BOTH GO ON A MAD BINGE OF AMERICAS GREATEST FRENCH FRIES - ALSO DON'T SLIP A FRY INTO OUR FOOD AND TRICK US INTO EATING ONE - SAME GOES WITH RUFIES - DON'T GO DOSING US JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES, THOUGH I ADMIT IT WOULD BE RETARDED FUNNY IF I WAS TRIPPING BALLS AT DENNY'S BECAUSE YOU DROPPED A COUPLE OF TABS IN MY MASHED TATERS. BUT DON'T BECAUSE IF THE TRIP GOES BAD I COULD LOSE MY SHIT AND BE A FREAK LIKE THE DUDE FROM PINK FLOYD WHO DID A LOT OF ACID AND THEN DISAPPEARED FOR LIKE 20 YEARS.

thePrisoner (already Jonesin' for muh grease sticks)

3 comments:

Native Minnow said...

I ate at McDonald's for the first time in a long time the other day. But I got breakfast, and handed the hash browns off to a friend. You know, because that's SO much healthier to only eat a McGriddle sandwich.

Mr. DNA said...

NM - Ahh the McGriddle, how I long to eat you again.

I wish thePrisoner and Mr. Kamikaze the best of luck. But I was wondering, if I manage to get both of you to eat fries at the same time, do I get 200 bucks?

Unknown said...

no, oddly enough you only get $50 - go figure.