Monday, December 15, 2008

Look At Me, I'm Cheesy!!

I just watched the latest episode of LA Ink, one of the guys getting a tattoo this week was a former client named Bobby Waldron and while he was getting the tat he actually mentioned the Belly Burner (his product) and they showed a clip of the commercial I directed. Seconds later he referred to it as 'cheesy' but frankly, I'll take what I can get! Someone once said that there's no such thing as bad publicity... right?


Look, I even clipped it out so you don't have to watch the whole mess, uh awesome show that I love and respect... and stuff.


thePrisoner (craves recognition & validation)

2 comments:

Mr. DNA said...

You're gonna be set!

Jerrster said...

is there any other kind of infomercial? plus, workout dude, selling crap on TV is cheesy by nature.

Yeah T, DNA is right

"You're gonna be set...GONNA BE SET!"