Saturday, March 27, 2004

AHEM... TESTING... 1, 2, 3.....

And this is what you all bugged me about?! First. I have no clue who most of you people are. But i recall my old friends being funny, so we must not have met. Second. Clearly you have forgotten your roots, as i see a scant 5 (!) uses of my name -- turn it into a curse word, wear it on a teeshirt i dont give a damn, lets show a little god damn respect for those that love you the most! Third. Of those i know, many i have not seen in a while... little has changed -- Except for some weird reason I've taken to using the word "faggot" much, much more (tobias, im looking at you). Guy, sup, how the bambino? miss you lots. Andy, take care of that wife, shes a sweet chick. Is tony or adam even around anymore? I miss tony's acerbic wit and massively hairy arms. And Adams apples. Justin... im tired of waiting for your kid to turn 16 so that i may finally purchase that corvette and impress all of her friends. And finally Fourth. I wish toby's man-jangles would drop and start pumping their fair share of hair seed so that he may discover women. Because i fear then and only then will we all be spared of these needless rants by the SAC-o-phant. Later all. And ah, oh yes, toby stop being such a faggot.

ps having read all the archive (yeah, I know, aderalls a savior), what the hell did toby do that was such a giant rant off? And for the record tob, cooling off doesnt mean simply ceasing to SAY youre right and they are wrong.... You have to think it too.

No comments: