Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Shhh...

I'm at "work" now. I got here early because of my lack of something else to do. I've eaten my lunch (another wonderful meal from the small spot of edible heaven known as Sushi Box) and now I'm using their internet connection for my own entertainment until I fell like starting work.

I'm planning on swiping some stamps to send some bills out today. My little covert way fo sticking it to the Man again. I honestly believe that I'm addicted to sticking it, either to something or someone or to some entity of some sort....some.

I bought the Dawn Of The Dead DVD before I came to work and I have made a goal for myself to get the hell outta here A.F.A.P.* so I can go watch it tonight. If you haven't seen it, you should and if you have seen it, you should see it again.

And yes, I heard that same story on the radio on the way over here. The government has mandated that "Put Put Golf" is the official verbal license plate of the "Fucking Asshole Contingency Of The United States Of America" (or FACUSA as it's commonly known).


* A.F.A.P.; A.S.A.P.; A.M.A.P.; Q.A.S.I.O.I.A.G.T.C.A.H.C.A.Y.O.S.Y.K. - As Fast as Possible, As Soon As Possible, As Many As Possible, Quit Abbreviating Shit Immediately Or I Am Going To Commit A Heinous Crime Against You Or Someone You Know.

No comments: