Monday, May 03, 2004

New Feature: Live from Iraq

As part of an assignment to assist in the completion of his GED,PFC Norris "The Rooster" Cahern sends us an unfiltered and brutally honest account of his exploits serving in Iraq. WARNING: MAY CONTAIN ADULT LANGUAGE, BAD SPELLING AND EXCESSIVE USE OF THE WORD "DUDE".


Dude, get this I am totally in Iraq right now, for reals. Dude it is hot here and the people don't know how to speak or nothing like that. They wave at us and stuff, sometimes they tell us stuff, they talk to this dude named Chris who is from St. Louis and he speaks there language, which I think is call farty, dude I'm not kidding, farty.
So this Chris dude, he's all like "we gotta go get these guys" and I'm all like "No duh" and he's all giving me the stink eye and I'm all like "Face! bro". We have laughs like that all the time.
You can't get Molson Golden here, which sucks.
Dude, so one time we were getting all shot at stuff, and I'm all like "Whoa, this sucks" and then these Italian soldiers show up and so I'm like "Mamma Mia, this sucks" right? Well, they didn't know what I was saying, cause they don't have TV in Rome (where the bread is from).
The girls here cover up their faces, I guess they need to.
I gotta go, we have an Iraqui prinsoner and we're taking it in turns to do impressions of him. I just pretend he's the guy from the Simpsons and we get a big laugh out of that.

Rooster

No comments: