Sunday, August 15, 2004

World Premiere: Until The Angels

How about that crazy internet, huh?

Barely 24 hours old and already someone is ripping off my movie on the internet... Oh yeah, it's me!

UNTIL THE ANGELS is complete, barely. This version (RealPlayer req'd) is the exact edit that was submitted to the NYC Midnight Movie Making Madness contest. They should have their tape in a few days. You can watch it right now, no charge, no ticket required. There is a strict 10 minute time limit which we just fit into, however that was only by skipping things like credits - I'd like to thank the folks who helped make this happen, look for a special edit to list them all, until then feel free to tell everyone that YOU made the film yourself, I don't mind. Scratch that I do mind.

I want to see 'The Angels'.

Quick warning: This film contains some language (the F word) that might not be good to play really loud in your office cube.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated. Yikes! I can't believe what I just saw!

the blog knows all - http://tinyurl.com/6yf6s


Thanks & ENJOY.

Toby

2 comments:

Andy said...

Hey - uh - the link doesn't work.

Unknown said...

It just worked for me. Try again.